miƩrcoles, 15 de julio de 2009

Music Feeling

**************************


*
The most varied emotions come to me with each diff'rent musical style; Listening to Carole King's music, for instance, takes me through a multicoloured tunnel, not only to that 70's feeling, as most of us know it, nor that psicodelyc reminicense of the 60's. . . no, this is a coloured image full of inocence, that sensation of security and confidence. . . there's no fear, no darkness. . . only games, joy, songs, illusions, hope.


Remembering Sergio Mendes' music brings me that kind of feeling too. . . plus the desire of being part of the creating process of music, there's this kind of eagerness to create music with my voice. . . to create harmonies. . . to be part of that block of sound and feel in my whole body the resonance of the other voices reaching a total empaty state with my own.

However. . . the taste for bossa-nova for me is something peculiar . . . with all its melancholly . . . those special harmonies, soft rythm . . . smooth melodies . . . sometimes make me fall in some kind of dream . . . like a world full of fantasies all wraped up in cellophan. . .


______________________________________________________________________

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario