lunes, 8 de junio de 2009

Engish or Spanish



Starting a Blog

I'm starting this blog with big hopes and illusions, I've always been a dreamer... so, I hang on to my dreams . . . hopefully someday they'll come true.

So. . . English or spanish. . .
I live in Morelia, Mich., Mexico so I should write in spanish but,
most of my cyber friends speak in english.

So . . . English, for a start ! !


. . . In a second thought. . . my english is not that good. . . I started learnig enlish because I loved to sing, and the first songs I remember to be singing are. . . Carpenters, Carole King, Sergio Mendez, Diana Ross among many others . . . I was about 13 years old . . . but one thing is, to sing the same song, the same words over and over again . . . and other thing is to, actually talk, say what's on your mind, expres a feeling, tell a story.

Well... maybe I should use both, english and spanis
h

Por favor da clic aqui para ir a la versión en español


*************************************************************************************

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario